Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need a change

I've been thinking lately that I need a change, a lot of changes:

1) I need a new look, perhaps a new hair cut will do. I miss my rugged style, with all the earings and the one on my eyebrow.

2) I need a new things to do. Routine work make me sick, I must admit that. I need work that can develop my brain, not the one that require you to do the same thing everday.

3) I need to start doing some workout. I think the flabs under my skin are building up, especially the one on my belly. Hurm...

4) I need to laugh more often. So I happen to bought this novel "My Godawful Life" from Sunny McGeary. I found that the book was rather entertaining because some part of the story was funny and laughable.


P/s: I miss my life in Kuching, damn it!

No comments: