Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rumor has it

All Management executives from Research and Development unit (which includes me) are going to be deploy to Royalty and Enforcement unit. I do not know if it is true but I am hoping that all researchers from R & D would stay a little bit longer, well at least until we’ve settle down with our permanent job. We still have at least 2 months left for our probation, why don’t they just bear with it for a while?

You see, ever since I’ve been working with my current job. I just had this insecurity of losing the job and stuff. To date, I’ve been working with my current job for almost 1½ year. And have experienced the good and the bad of almost everything. Throughout my working experience with my current management, I have had heard lots of the bad thing, which I refuse to “digest”. And some of it was real. The changing lane in the management policy has long been questioned by others, “which direction are we now?”… A question I could not answer. Is it too confidential that they could not tell us?

The forthcoming consequences, and a contingency plan, I’ve seen and made it. Just hope for a good news in time to come.

No comments: