Sunday, March 7, 2010

March update



Forthcoming week will be the busiest week for me. News recently has it that there will be a colloquium for our department, which will be held in April. So I'm trying to speed up my work and get as many genes to be sequence out.

Apart from my newly found syndrome of weird workaholic behavior, I haven't been coping up with the clan lately. How they've been and daily outing are no more of our casual activity. I've been rejecting few invitations, not that I'm being self-centered or staying away from them, just that I need my own time and think of ME at the moment.

I miss my shopping spree so much, but I haven't got the time to go and shop because of time constraint. I guess teaching and study has it adverse effect after all. Not that I'm complaining, the salary is good and I could spend it on few stuff that i want. Plus, the satisfaction of getting what you want is priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a break. Might as well get it.